With Halloween behind us, we are drawing nearer to the holiday shopping season. As the busiest shopping season of the year, the holiday shopping season can be a bit hectic, especially on peak shopping days like Black Friday or if you wait until the last minute. To help you complete on your holiday shopping while maintaining your sanity and sticking to your budget, consider the following tips.
- Make a list: Making a list will help you stay on track and within budget. Make a list of everyone you plan to buy a gift for, as well as the maximum amount you’d like to spend. Don’t forget about small gifts, such as for your child’s teacher or babysitter. Write down any gift ideas you may have for each person, and if you’ve already purchased their gift.
- Do your research: Before you begin your shopping, do a simple Internet search to compare products and prices. For instance, if you want to get a digital camera or flat screen TV, do some research to find out what the best models and deals are. Be sure to check out customer reviews, whether it’s a Genie Bra review or a review of the season’s top selling books.
- Start early: This year, an estimated 32 million American parents started their holiday shopping before many kids ended their summer break. While you don’t need to start that early, you should avoid waiting until Black Friday to begin your shopping. The holiday shopping frenzy gets more intense as the holidays approach, so you’ll save yourself time and stress by starting early.
- Shop online: Shopping online makes shopping easy and convenient. With a simple Google search, you can find the types of products you’re looking for, compare prices and read reviews – all without leaving the comfort of your home. When shopping online, be sure to review the website’s return policy, just in case.
With these four tips, you’ll experience a stress-free, money-saving holiday shopping season!
As you probably already know jeggings are one of the most popular fashion trends today. After all, they’re extremely comfortable, very stylish and come in different colors. And with the official welcoming of the fall season, don’t be surprised when you see practically everyone wearing them. However, jeggings are also one of those tricky styles that many women wear completely wrong. Jeggings can certainly improve your outfit, as long as they’re worn correctly. To help ensure your fall outfits are right on cue this season, here’s what to pair jeggings with:
Cozy, long sweaters
Because jeggings are essentially pants, they look great with a long top. And with the welcoming of the fall season, a long cozy sweater to wear with a pair of jeggings is not only highly stylish but extremely comfortable. You can easily mix and match between different colored jeggings and sweaters, too.
Long Tunic Top
Jeggings are not only perfect to wear with a long sweater but a long tunic top as well. While jeggings are usually reserved just for casual wear, a tunic shirt or sweater and jeggings is very work appropriate as well. However, the one general rule of thumb when it comes to wearing a shirt with them is to be sure it covers you front and back and won’t cling to you when you walk or sit.
In addition to sweaters and tunics, jeggings are also ideal to combine with a short dress. You can easily jazz up your outfit and still feel super comfortable by wearing jeggings with just about any dress. Short to mid-length dresses work best, but miniskirts and knee-length dresses also look super cute.
Long or short boots
While jeggings definitely look cute with a pair of flats, with the fall weather we experience a drop in temperatures. This means it’s time to break out the boots. Luckily enough, jeggings look great with tall and short boots. Just be sure to coordinate according to the top you choose to wear.
Make sure your fall wardrobe is complete and shop Genie to find a variety of trendy jeggings conveniently online.
Jeggings are a hot item in women’s fashion right now, and it’s easy to see why. Like the skinny jean, jeggings can be dressed up or down for a wide range of occasions; and while they resemble skinny jeans, they offer the comfortable fit of leggings. If you’re new to the jeggings trend, you may be having trouble deciding how you should style them. Not to worry, we’ve provided some helpful tips on how to style your Genie Slim Jeggings for different occasions.
Occasion: Night Out
One of the many perks of jeggings is they can be dressed up to create an elegant evening look. For evening wear, go with a pair of dark wash jeggings. You can dress up your jeggings with a satin blouse, sequin mini dress or silky tank top, and finish it off with a tailored black blazer. A peplum style top is another great option because it adds curves and creates the perfect balance with the skinny fit of your jeggings. Complete the look with a pair of black pointy toe heels.
Whether you’re headed to the mall or grocery store, your Genie Slim Jeggings allow you to look stylish while feeling incredibly comfy. For a shopping trip, style your jeggings with a long shirt, loose tunic or oversized t-shirt. In the cooler months you can top off your outfit with a cardigan or leather jacket. As for your shoes, tuck your jeggings into a high-top sneaker or bootie, or wear them with ballet flats or sandals.
Occasion: Causal Friday
Your jeggings can become your go-to item for casual Fridays. With jeggings, you can create a stylish office-appropriate look that can effortlessly transform from the office to happy hour. Style your jeggings with a printed peasant blouse, skinny belt and ankle boots. Or, go with a classic tee, vintage oxfords and a cropped cardigan. The options are endless!
As you can see, jeggings are very versatile and look great in all types of situations. Tell us how you like to style your jeggings!
What’s not to love about jeans? Along with being incredibly fashionable, jeans are very versatile and can be styled in various ways to create a casual or dressy outfit. And, if you buy the right style and fit, jeans can be amazingly comfortable too. If you’re on the hunt for a new pair of jeans, choose one of these must-have styles.
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans have increased in popularity over the past few years, and they aren’t going away any time soon. Women love skinny jeans because they are figure flattering and look great with all kinds of clothing, including oversized sweaters and formfitting blouses. Because they are straight leg, skinny jeans elongate your legs and make you look more slender. Dash wash skinny jeans work well for every season and can be used to create a polished, dressier look. If you prefer a skinny jean that fits more like a legging, opt for the Genie Slim Jeggings, which offer the comfort of leggings and the appearance of traditional skinny jeans.
Medium-Wash Boyfriend Jeans
Another must-have jeans style is the medium-wash boyfriend jean. Boyfriend jeans are a bit looser than skinny jeans and are perfect for lounging around the house, running errands or enjoying Sunday brunch with your friends. While they are ideal for creating casual outfits, you can also dress them up with a formfitting top, chic handbag and high heels.
Black Cropped Skinny Jeans
Black cropped skinnies are suitable for any occasion, from walking around town to going on a date with your significant other. They look good with all the shoes in your closet, including converse sneakers, ballet flats and high-heel stilettos. Best of all, you don’t have to stow them away during the colder months. You still rock them and hide your ankles by tucking them into a pair of boots.
What’s your favorite style of jeans?
Every woman’s been there – you’ve put together an ultra-cute outfit with your skinny jeans, but couldn’t decide which shoes would best complete the look. You may have been thinking your black heels were too dressy, it’s too cold for sandals, and you’re sneakers just don’t look right. If you’re having trouble choosing the right pair of shoes to complement your skinny jeans, don’t worry. Here are four great shoe styles to wear with your favorite pair of skinny jeans or Genie Slim Jeggings:
- Ankle Boots – Ankle boots are a great footwear choice for skinny jeans, and they can be used to create both causal and dressy outfits. When choosing an ankle boot, avoid styles with a wide top and blunt toe style. Rather opt for fits closely around your ankles and has a pointed toe.
- High Top Sneakers – Sometimes wearing sneakers with skinny jeans can make your feet look larger. However, tucking your skinny jeans into a pair of high top sneakers doesn’t create this effect because they don’t break the line of your leg at the ankles. High tops and skinnies are perfect for a causal day of shopping or just hanging out.
- Ballet Flats – Your ballet flats don’t have to be reserved for a day at the office. By pairing them with your skinny jeans, you can create a look that’s casual yet chic. Ballet flats with a pointed toe create an elongated look and will perfectly embellish your favorite skinnies.
- Pointy Toe Heels – Want to dress up your skinny jeans or Genie Slim Jeggings? Pointy toe high heels are the best option, as they will help you look longer and leaner. For a classic look, choose a pair of pointy toe heels in a staple color like beige or black. To create a fun outfit that’s still elegant, you can wear leopard print heels with a pair of black skinny jeans and a trendy blouse and sleek black blazer.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!